NFL Elects 6 to Hall of Fame

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3874838

"Bruce Smith, Rod Woodson and Derrick Thomas, all witnesses for the defense. All of them now Pro Football Hall of Famers.

The three were elected on Saturday, along with longtime Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson, who at age 90 will be the oldest person ever inducted; former Minnesota Vikings guard Randall McDaniel; and the late Bob Hayes, a standout wide receiver for Dallas and the 1964 Olympic gold medalist in the 100 meters."

Congrats to the 6 that made it! They are all very worthy!

I only wish that Cris Carter and Shannon Sharpe would have gotten in as well. They are limited to 7 in any year, so no way everyone could have made it this year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3874838

"Bruce Smith, Rod Woodson and Derrick Thomas, all witnesses for the defense. All of them now Pro Football Hall of Famers.

The three were elected on Saturday, along with longtime Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson, who at age 90 will be the oldest person ever inducted; former Minnesota Vikings guard Randall McDaniel; and the late Bob Hayes, a standout wide receiver for Dallas and the 1964 Olympic gold medalist in the 100 meters."

Congrats to the 6 that made it! They are all very worthy!

I only wish that Cris Carter and Shannon Sharpe would have gotten in as well. They are limited to 7 in any year, so no way everyone could have made it this year.

Congrats to all!

With Rod Woodson getting in, this could be a great weekend for the Steelers!:ylsuper:

I take McDaniel and Wilson out and put Sharpe and Carter in. I was reaching a bit with Dawson and think he will get in next year.

I can agree with Wilson, but McDaniel was a very dominating lineman. I think Carter and Sharp are sure things next year.

I can agree with Wilson, but McDaniel was a very dominating lineman. I think Carter and Sharp are sure things next year.

I agree that McDaniel was a beast and is a HOF...but just not as deserving as Sharpe or Carter. It really doesn't matter though because they will be in next year.

I agree that McDaniel was a beast and is a HOF...but just not as deserving as Sharpe or Carter. It really doesn't matter though because they will be in next year.

I don't think OL gets the props they deserves, not taking anything away from Sharp and Carter, both are sure fire HOF...