Beer Pong gaining more respect in the sports world?

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of us old enough to remember the "Pass Out" game, this is the current generation's version of the same game.

College kids have played this at our home, but they have to have a DD or spend the night. They also have to mop the floor the next day as it is a particularly messy game!:ohbrother:

A sporting event? No way!

College kids have played this at our home, but they have to have a DD or spend the night. They also have to mop the floor the next day as it is a particularly messy game!:ohbrother:

Always good to play in a garage for that reason lol. We generally have several towels on the ground if playing in a dining room or something.

For those who are recommending that you play with bourbon or liquor. Are you serious? Have you ever done that? That's a horrible idea. I like to drink, but come on.

And by the way, I played some beer pong last night and went undefeated. 4-0. Maybe I really should go pro? :idunno:

For those who are recommending that you play with bourbon or liquor. Are you serious? Have you ever done that? That's a horrible idea. I like to drink, but come on.

And by the way, I played some beer pong last night and went undefeated. 4-0. Maybe I really should go pro? :idunno:

14-1 here :jump: