Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Carolina vs. Kentucky

Who wins this SEC East contest? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this SEC East contest?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think the Cats will bounce back with a win.

Kentucky should bounce back at home. But they need to play solid D on Downey or South Carolina will make them pay.

Kentucky 77-70.

Darrin Horn most definatley has USC playing very-well, but I know that Biily G has been fixing some flaws from the last game against ole miss and Kentucky finally gets to play at home again:-)

Sounds like tomorrows game could be packed to the max. With rascal flatts going on tonight and USC coach Horn being a grad from Tates Creek and recent stint at WKU Im sure that will bring even more people to Rupp.

Cats huge in this one...

UK-84

SC-61

USC has a potential 1st team all confrence player in Downey if he plays well and UK plays like they did tuesday it could be a long night, But Miller on Downey shut keep him quiet I like the cats 77-58.

I think that 'Cats bounce back big time and make a statement that they are still a Top 25 team...

 

Kentucky 88

South Carolina 72

I think it'll be a five point game either way.

I think the Cats will bounce back in a big way. I bet they had some nice practices the last couple of days.

My friend is going to this game, and UK is 25-0 when he is there (of course that over the last couple years). So I have to go with UK in this one, but I do get a little uneasy thinking about this game.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.