Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC 65 Georgetown 57

Featured Replies

  • Author
Nice win for UC. Was this Mick's biggest win as a head Coach?

No...

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They don't have a "bad" loss. I think a lot of people have the wrong perception of UC this year. I would say they were an underdog in all of their losses, (except to PC @ home). @FSU, @XU, @Mem, @Marq, PC (toss up), UCONN, @ Providence.

 

They are currently 58 in RPI and have a SOS of 30. Those numbers look real similar to another team nicknamed the Cats.

 

If the season ended today, they would be a bubble team.

 

Please no talk of them making the tourney. They actually have a pretty nice resume at this point, but under the radar is the way to go for now for them.

 

You're not allowed to make valid points....I like their resume better than some or one, at this point.

Nice win for UC. Georgetown is falling fast.

No...

 

Refresh my memory on #1.

  • Author
Refresh my memory on #1.

Nova, Pitt, UL, WVU or Syracuse last year come to mind. Maybe X two years ago with a brutal roster maybe???

Take a look at UCs resume. It's not like they are USF or DePaul...

 

I took a look at UC's resume earlier today. They're not USF or Depaul, but they're resume is far from strong...

 

At this time, I'll say they've got a legit shot at the tournament. With the amount of respect the Big East has gotten & continues to get this year, a few more wins like this and you've got yourself an NCAA tournament bid.

  • Author
I took a look at UC's resume earlier today. They're not USF or Depaul, but they're resume is far from strong...

Never said it was strong...

Never said it was strong...

 

Right. I guess we could play this game all night and I could reply with "I never said that you said it was strong." Butttttttttt, those games grew old a long time ago (although they're getting kinda fun again with my nieces & nephew).

  • Author
Right. I guess we could play this game all night and I could reply with "I never said that you said it was strong." Butttttttttt, those games grew old a long time ago (although they're getting kinda fun again with my nieces & nephew).

I was simply pointing out what UC has done is solid enough to hold up as them being a 3rd tier Big East team that can beat a 2nd tier team at home...

It will be interesting to see where UC is tomorrow, RPI-wise, in comparison to other supposed tourney teams.

I was simply pointing out what UC has done is solid enough to hold up as them being a 3rd tier Big East team that can beat a 2nd tier team at home...

 

:thumb:

 

I'm not completely sold on the Big East (outside of UCONN, Pitt, & Louisville), but they've got enough highly rated teams for UC to knock a few of them off and sneak into the tourney...

 

I think the Big East tournament is going to make or break a lot of teams this year. It'll be interesting.

It will be interesting to see where UC is tomorrow, RPI-wise, in comparison to other supposed tourney teams.

 

Agreed. I'll say bubble.

Yes. The crowd was I'd say 60% students...

 

Sounds like the students took advantage of the bring your buddy for free promotion.

  • Author
Sounds like the students took advantage of the bring your buddy for free promotion.

Yes they did. Helped the team out a lot tonight...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.