January 29, 200917 yr Huge win... G'town is a very good team... Win @ Nova or at home against ND and this is a great stretch...
January 29, 200917 yr Good win for the Bearcats. Georgetown and 'Cuse are really struggiling. And Notre Dame....
January 29, 200917 yr Good win for the Bearcats. Georgetown and 'Cuse are really struggiling. And Notre Dame.... I agree this is a very very nice win for UC, but can people quit telling me that GTown is good. Syracuse and ND are also just not that good. You don't get a lot of breaks in the BE, but IMO not all 3 will be dancing.
January 29, 200917 yr How many people were at the game, GT? I was listening to 700 before the game and they were predicting only 5,000.
January 29, 200917 yr I agree this is a very very nice win for UC, but can people quit telling me that GTown is good. Syracuse and ND are also just not that good. You don't get a lot of breaks in the BE, but IMO not all 3 will be dancing. I agree. But ANY win this year for U.C. in the Big East is a good win.
January 29, 200917 yr Author How many people were at the game, GT? I was listening to 700 before the game and they were predicting only 5,000. I'd say between 5-6K...
January 29, 200917 yr Author Big win for the Cats to get them out of the rut they had been in recently. They have now won 4 of the last 5...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.