Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All "A" Info

Featured Replies

To those who are coming to Richmond for the All "A" and are staying at the following hotels, Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn, Jameson Inn and the Comfort Inn & Suites. These hotels at the present time have no power. Power in certain parts of Richmond mainly west of I-75 is out.

Are the games still on schedule for Wednesday?:confused:

  • Author

As far as I know they are. I'm trying to find out for sure.

I know alot of the administrators for this tournament are already in Richmond.

  • Author

They are also having power outages in Berea. They are opening up shelters there.

  • Author

The games were supposed to be on WEKY 1340 but the ice storm has knocked them off the air. Everyone will have to use this link to listen to the games.

 

http://www.wlfxfm.com/

  • Author

I just talked to someone at EKU. As of now no games have been canceled yet.

All of EKU classes are canceled tomorrow, are the games still on?

I assume the girl's kick off at 9:00AM this morning as scheduled?? That is just under 3 hrs. from now. Can someone give us the latest before 8:00AM??

Thanks.

As of now all games are on. Power is out in half of Richmond but the games are on as scheduled.

Update !!!!! The Paris-Presentation game will kick off at 12:00 P.M.

So this means someone is going to be playing at another gym today. Who will be moved?

So this means someone is going to be playing at another gym today. Who will be moved?

 

Not necessarily. Game times were originally 9,1030,12,130 and then 5. So there is a two hour buffer built in half way. I would imagine the games would start at noon, play everything straight through and then the evening games will just start later than scheduled.

I can't believe they are playing.....

So this means someone is going to be playing at another gym today. Who will be moved?
I'm told they will play games straight through with no session break.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.