Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AP Poll - 1/26/09

Featured Replies

Notre Dame is far and away the most overrated team in college ball this season.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see UK ranked, hopefully they can keep on being ranked the rest of the season.

Just keep winning...

Notre Dame is far and away the most overrated team in college ball this season.

 

:thumb:

It's good to see the Cats back in the polls finally, now they need to stay there.

As a Heel fan, I think Wake should still be I front of UNC...

The 22-25 range is where I expected UK to fall in and Im defintley glad to see them ranked again. Notre Dame is killing their chances of a tourny bid with all these loses already.

It is a very nice sight to see the Cats back in the top 25, now like many of you have said, keep winning!

Notre Dame is far and away the most overrated team in college ball this season.

 

I thought this was interesting....

 

 

Stat of the day

From Travis Holmes, Executive Producer for The Cut Man

Which team would you take if you had to pick one for the tournament?

Team A

Record: 12-6

Conference Record: 3-4

RPI: 77

Strength of Schedule: 82

vs. RPI Top 100: 2-5

Team B

Record: 13-7

Conference Record: 3-4

RPI: 60

Strength of Schedule: 32

vs. RPI Top 100: 3-7

 

 

Team A is Notre Dame Team B is Cincinnati

 

****

 

:sssh:

I thought this was interesting....

 

 

Stat of the day

From Travis Holmes, Executive Producer for The Cut Man

Which team would you take if you had to pick one for the tournament?

Team A

Record: 12-6

Conference Record: 3-4

RPI: 77

Strength of Schedule: 82

vs. RPI Top 100: 2-5

Team B

Record: 13-7

Conference Record: 3-4

RPI: 60

Strength of Schedule: 32

vs. RPI Top 100: 3-7

 

 

Team A is Notre Dame Team B is Cincinnati

 

****

 

:sssh:

 

That is a great stat. :sssh::sssh:

Dick Vitale apparently sees the same thing in the Cats that I do - he voted the Cats at #15 in his AP ballot :thumb:

Dick Vitale apparently sees the same thing in the Cats that I do - he voted the Cats at #15 in his AP ballot :thumb:

 

I saw that yesterday and I have to disagree with Dick on that one. 15 is too high. I could see them in the 18-21 range right now, but 15 is a little too high in my opinion.

 

It's good to see Dicky V giving us a little love though :thumb:

Um, my opinion. I just don't think they are a top 10 team right now. Duke's pressure defense really bothered them and that kind of pressure will continue to do so.

 

Oh I wasn't trying to stir anything up. Just saying that I think they do deserve to be where they are with their record on their non conference schedule. Also, if Michigan State is at 9(which they shouldn't), I think Xavier deserves at least a 10.

Oh I wasn't trying to stir anything up. Just saying that I think they do deserve to be where they are with their record on their non conference schedule. Also, if Michigan State is at 9(which they shouldn't), I think Xavier deserves at least a 10.

 

:thumb:

I said they would be ranked in the AP and not coach' s poll.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.