Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Ole Miss/Predictions

Who wins? 80 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'll take UK by 6-7.

 

BTW, I just read that Patterson is on course to graduate in three years. Kudos to him.

 

That is awesome. Congrats to the Pistol.:clap:

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If UK can come out and play some tough defense like they did in the second half against Bama and get patterson going along with Meeks I think UK will win around the 10 point margain, although with Ole Miss you never know which team your going to face as they can always be a very tough team espically on the road.

I hear BCG is heading to Oxford early to hang out with AK.

I think this will be closer than most of you think.

 

I agree b.b.i.. I don't look for a blowout at all, especially vs. a very well coached team in Ole Miss, in conference and on the road.

 

U.K. 70

Ole Miss 65

Kentucky 72-60.

I'll take UK by 6-7.

 

BTW, I just read that Patterson is on course to graduate in three years. Kudos to him.

 

Does this mean he will be back next year?:clap:

Kentucky improves to 6-0 in Conference play!

 

Kentucky 88

 

Ole Miss 56

 

Blue

Ole Miss.

 

They are an underrated team in the SEC. Their record isn't the best, 10-9, but they are a couple points away from being 13-6, or 12-7. Meeks should have another huge game, Patterson also needs to have a big game. In the end, I like Ole Miss..

  • Author

Cats toughness comes up with another win on the road,77-62.GO CATS!!!!!!!

Cats by 14. Meeks will have 30, Patterson will have 20 and 10.

First of all, I think the Cats win by double digits. Second of all, does anyone know if the game will be shown in the NKY area? Particularly in the Newport, or Cold Springs area? If so, what channel? 64 maybe?

 

If you don't want to post on here, you can pm me!

 

Thanks!

First of all, I think the Cats win by double digits. Second of all, does anyone know if the game will be shown in the NKY area? Particularly in the Newport, or Cold Springs area? If so, what channel? 64 maybe?

 

If you don't want to post on here, you can pm me!

 

Thanks!

 

 

This is the ESPN SEC Tuesday night 7:00 PM game, isn't it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.