Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Getting in the Last Post Before the Thread Closes

Featured Replies

Is it just me, or do you guys enjoy being the last to post in a thread before it closes? I'm talking primarily about the update threads in the sports forums, not the threads that get closed due to misconduct or various other questionable shenanigans perpetrated by misguided BGP'ers.;)

It always seems that when I post, no one else every does.:lol:

 

I guess that's the nature of posting in threads of random 12th region basketball games!

Pretty sure it's just you, buddy. :lol:

  • Author
Pretty sure it's just you, buddy. :lol:

 

Sorry. I've been married 20 years. It doesn't take much to excite me.:cool:

I enjoy it but I absolutley hate when I want to post something "important" in an update or other thread & before I select "post quick reply", the dang thread closes...:lol:

Is it just me, or do you guys enjoy being the last to post in a thread before it closes? I'm talking primarily about the update threads in the sports forums, not the threads that get closed due to misconduct or various other questionable shenanigans perpetrated by misguided BGP'ers.;)

 

 

I hate it.

 

What I hate worse, though, is replying to a thread and then no one ever replying back, and the thread just goes away. I feel like a "thread-killer". :cry:

I hate it.

 

What I hate worse, though, is replying to a thread and then no one ever replying back, and the thread just goes away. I feel like a "thread-killer". :cry:

 

Happens to me all the time.

 

I chalk it up to one of the following three things:

 

A. Folks are awed by my towering intellect, and hesitant to post.

2. Folks are cowed into submission by the username red letters, and are hesitant to post.

D. Folks couldn't care less about what I have to say. Statistically the most likely of the 3.

 

That being said, this thread may be done. rip.gif

Happens to me all the time.

 

I chalk it up to one of the following three things:

 

A. Folks are awed by my towering intellect, and hesitant to post.

2. Folks are cowed into submission by the username red letters, and are hesitant to post.

D. Folks couldn't care less about what I have to say. Statistically the most likely of the 3.

 

That being said, this thread may be done. rip.gif

 

Nope, one more post.

Nope, one more post.

 

:laugh: I will listen to you papa.....:lol:

Happens to me all the time.

 

I chalk it up to one of the following three things:

 

A. Folks are awed by my towering intellect, and hesitant to post.

2. Folks are cowed into submission by the username red letters, and are hesitant to post.

D. Folks couldn't care less about what I have to say. Statistically the most likely of the 3.

 

That being said, this thread may be done. rip.gif

 

 

A. I didn't want to seem egotistical...but....I have assumed that as well, on rare occasion:D

 

2: Given the back-and-forth in the PR forum over the last few years, I definitely didn't make that assumption for myself. :lol:

 

D. This is the one I went with most often. :D

Getting the last post was the best on the December Late Nighters Thread. We had like 5,000 posts!

^ BBI, looks like you've got the final post on this thread.

 

Whoops, sorry...731.gif

^ BBI, looks like you've got the final post on this thread.

 

Whoops, sorry...731.gif

 

No, no, me me me!!

 

:fight:

 

:lol:

Everyone knows a woman must have the last word. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.