Getting in the Last Post Before the Thread Closes

titletownclown

Is it just me, or do you guys enjoy being the last to post in a thread before it closes? I'm talking primarily about the update threads in the sports forums, not the threads that get closed due to misconduct or various other questionable shenanigans perpetrated by misguided BGP'ers.;)

Is it just me, or do you guys enjoy being the last to post in a thread before it closes? I'm talking primarily about the update threads in the sports forums, not the threads that get closed due to misconduct or various other questionable shenanigans perpetrated by misguided BGP'ers.;)

I hate it.

What I hate worse, though, is replying to a thread and then no one ever replying back, and the thread just goes away. I feel like a "thread-killer". :cry:

I hate it.

What I hate worse, though, is replying to a thread and then no one ever replying back, and the thread just goes away. I feel like a "thread-killer". :cry:

Happens to me all the time.

I chalk it up to one of the following three things:

A. Folks are awed by my towering intellect, and hesitant to post.

2. Folks are cowed into submission by the username red letters, and are hesitant to post.

D. Folks couldn't care less about what I have to say. Statistically the most likely of the 3.

That being said, this thread may be done. rip.gif

2. Folks are cowed into submission by the username red letters, and are hesitant to post.

D. Folks couldn't care less about what I have to say. Statistically the most likely of the 3.

Nope, one more post.

A. I didn't want to seem egotistical...but....I have assumed that as well, on rare occasion:D

2: Given the back-and-forth in the PR forum over the last few years, I definitely didn't make that assumption for myself. :lol:

D. This is the one I went with most often. :D