16th Region Poll 1-12-09

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgan is 5-5, lost to Greenup and East and Elliott, did beat Rose Hill but that was early, RH is a bit better than they were a month ago. They beat Raceland and Rowan who are below them. Curious who you'd drop to move them up. Is Morgan better than Bath or Lewis?

Menifee is 10-6, 4-1 in the region and 3-0 in their district. Only regional loss was to West, whom is ranked above them.

Morgan is 5-5, lost to Greenup and East and Elliott, did beat Rose Hill but that was early, RH is a bit better than they were a month ago. They beat Raceland and Rowan who are below them. Curious who you'd drop to move them up. Is Morgan better than Bath or Lewis?

Menifee is 10-6, 4-1 in the region and 3-0 in their district.

At this point in the 16th region season I would move them up one past Lewis County.

I guess because they are 10-6 and he evidently thinks they are # 3!!!!!!!!!!

Menifee beat Bath at Bath by double digits, plus Rowan and Fleming. No way they aren't top 5 based on wins. What I can't figure out is how Both Rowan and Bath are rated ahead of them in Cantrall's rankings and they've already beaten both of them.

Menifee beat Bath at Bath by double digits, plus Rowan and Fleming. No way they aren't top 5 based on wins. What I can't figure out is how Both Rowan and Bath are rated ahead of them in Cantrall's rankings and they've already beaten both of them.

Let's face it young fella, not everyone can be Don King.

I believe you're right Mr. Hookshot, the end of the month poll will have a different feel since many head to head matchups will have taken place by then.

Have I ever said that I love this guys hair?:scared:

Or this guys attitude?:fight:

Only in America, baby!

I know Morgan beat Rose Hill the first week of the season but I think Rose Hill has improved and are better than Morgan. IMO. I would move Menifee to 5 Fairview up to third and East to 4th.

I think the part of my quote about moving Menifee down looks better now after falling last night to Rowan CO.

Russell should still be #16. Maybe 15th ahead of Boyd. Raceland is down, but still should be ahead of Russell(Raceland beat Russell by nearly 20 earlier).

Russell beat Boyd and Ashland, can't see where you can rate Boyd over them.

Russell should still be #16. Maybe 15th ahead of Boyd. Raceland is down, but still should be ahead of Russell(Raceland beat Russell by nearly 20 earlier).

Raceland should be 16th. They got beat by Boyd. That's right, Boyd