Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood vs Ludlow (01/12)

Featured Replies

Game is at Beechwood Monday any thoughts?

Beechwood by around 25.

  • Author
Yea, Beechwood will win every game in its conference this year. Ludlow is down. +25 sounds good to me too.

 

That would be 28 straight vs DIII. I don't see that happening.

That would be 28 straight vs DIII. I don't see that happening.

 

Who in DIII is going to beat them?

 

Bellevue...No

Silver Grove...No

Ludlow...No

Dayton...No

Villa...No

Heritage..No

Calvary...No

  • Author
Who in DIII is going to beat them?

 

Bellevue...No

Silver Grove...No

Ludlow...No

Dayton...No

Villa...No

Heritage..No

Calvary...No

 

On paper they shouldn't, but they're dangerous.

On paper they shouldn't, but they're dangerous.

 

They just beat Villa by 30. The other two could, but I don't see it happening.

On paper they shouldn't, but they're dangerous.

 

I agree they're dangerous, but none of those teams can match up with Beechwood.

 

I'd say at this point Beechwood is heads and shoulders above the D3 competition. They are a lot like the dominating Ludlow teams when they had Lewis, Penick, and co a few years ago. Having size at the D3 level goes a long way and Beechwood has A LOT of size.

Ludlow is coming off of a very rough game against Lloyd.

 

Could be another long night.

They just beat Villa by 30. The other two could, but I don't see it happening.

 

36, I also heard it was a 46 point game at the beginning of the 4th.

Beechwood by at least 28.

Beechwood by as much as they want with a lot of JV kids seeing time!

  • Author

Who is starting for Ludlow? I know some people were really high about this season.

Beechwood by 25+

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.