Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood vs Ludlow (01/12)

Featured Replies

Who is starting for Ludlow? I know some people were really high about this season.

 

Who knows? Against Lloyd the coach sat two of his starters the entire second half.

I agree they're dangerous, but none of those teams can match up with Beechwood.

 

I'd say at this point Beechwood is heads and shoulders above the D3 competition. They are a lot like the dominating Ludlow teams when they had Lewis, Penick, and co a few years ago. Having size at the D3 level goes a long way and Beechwood has A LOT of size.

 

Its not as much about their height as it is about their length...

Beechwood by 30

Beechwood by 30

 

I guess you didn't realize that the game has already been completed.

I guess you didn't realize that the game has already been completed.

 

OOPS :idunno:

OOPS :idunno:

 

Close in your prediction, though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.