Giants/Eagles Updates

I think this might give you some levity about Dallas last year. Sometimes you just run into the wrong team at the wrong time.

Maybe. A lot of things were very odd about the Giants today. Their play calling, Carney stunk, Eli Stunk, their pass rush stunk.

It would have been nice to have Burress and Osi today.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Burress especially. The Giants D for the most part has done well, but the offense has looked awful.

The offense was great against Carolina when they had to be. I think the Giants threw too much at weird times today. Kevin Gilbride, otherwise known as "Kevin KillDrive" on Giants message boards, really called a terrible game today. I hope the Oakland Raiders hire him.

Maybe. A lot of things were very odd about the Giants today. Their play calling, Carney stunk, Eli Stunk, their pass rush stunk.

It would have been nice to have Burress and Osi today.

So far all three teams with a first round bye have stunk. Anything to that.

Maybe this is why #1 seeds have not been winning a Super Bowl lately.

The offense was great against Carolina when they had to be. I think the Giants threw too much at weird times today. Kevin Gilbride, otherwise known as "Kevin KillDrive" on Giants message boards, really called a terrible game today. I hope the Oakland Raiders hire him.
I could agree with that more.

So far all three teams with a first round bye have stunk. Anything to that.

Maybe this is why #1 seeds have not been winning a Super Bowl lately.

Tennessee didn't really stink outside of the three turnovers. Yeah, that's big, but they didn't play a bad game. Baltimore's D had more to do with that than anything. Carolina played like complete crap, and the Giants it's kind of been a mix of Philly D and just awful play and playcalling.