January 8, 200917 yr Anyone else watching this game? Curry is off so far and Duke is getting a lot of calls in their favor. Duke leads 27-14 in the first half...
January 8, 200917 yr Author Curry has scored the last 4 points for Davidson, though - so watch out...
January 8, 200917 yr Too many charges being called when they are obviously not charges. I feel like the refs get influenced big time by the Duke crowd.
January 8, 200917 yr Author Too many charges being called when they are obviously not charges. I feel like the refs get influenced big time by the Duke crowd. I agree. BTW, Curry with 6 in a row...
January 8, 200917 yr Anyone else watching this game? Curry is off so far and Duke is getting a lot of calls in their favor. Duke leads 27-14 in the first half... That's a shocker:sssh:
January 8, 200917 yr I think Duke looks pretty good. I think they are one of the best defensive teams in the nation.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.