Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Davidson UPDATES

Featured Replies

  • Author

I think Duke looks pretty good. I think Curry should scrap this team first mentality and start gunning.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Davidson has zero defense and a 1-man offense. Not a great recipe to defeat Duke...

  • Author

This is suddenly becoming a game. Anyone else watching?

  • Author

Curry has "spurtability" in a big way :thumb:

  • Author

Wow - Harvard 66 Boston College 50

 

I can't believe that update.

Wow - Harvard 66 Boston College 50

 

I can't believe that update.

 

Me neither.:eek:

  • Author
Me neither.:eek:

 

BC just beat UNC :scared:

This is suddenly becoming a game. Anyone else watching?

 

They are starting to go on a nice little run.

  • Author
They are starting to go on a nice little run.

 

If Curry hits another 2-3 3-pointers, this will be a good game. Mark it down :thumb:

  • Author

There was a Duke walk that wasn't called :sleep:

I love watching Stephon Curry. Even when he is having an off night, he is fun to watch.

 

Kyle Singler will go down as one of my top 5 least liked college players off all time.

  • Author

I really think Curry just needs to start creating shots and trying to take this one over.

  • Author

12-point game and Davidson has the ball...

 

I hope Curry drills a 3-pointer right here.

  • Author

Ah, I'll take that form Curry...

 

10-point game

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.