Boston College 85 UNC 78

Bigcat08

I honestly thought this UNC team could go undefeated, but its better to lose now than later in March! I dont see this team losing more than 3-4 games at tops though! But like someone else said, always good to see a UNC lose

So true...

I worried about BC, they have gave the Heels trouble in the past...

I honestly thought this UNC team could go undefeated, but its better to lose now than later in March! I dont see this team losing more than 3-4 games at tops though! But like someone else said, always good to see a UNC lose

Undefeated hasn't happened in 32 seasons, so that was unlikely. Any team can lose at any time, and the ACC is a pretty good league with teams capable of winning on any given night.

Wow, talks of UNC going undefeated and they get beat in their home conference opener, this will maybe open up their eyes, not saying a loss is good but it will help them realize they can be beat if they don't bring it every time they step on the floor.

NESN in Boston ran commercials over the last 2 minutes of the game because it went past the 2 hour limit...

What a joke that was. We were watching it then it randomly went to hockey highlights for like 4 minutes or something and we switched to a different channel that had it on. Thank god for Direct TV.

What a joke that was. We were watching it then it randomly went to hockey highlights for like 4 minutes or something and we switched to a different channel that had it on. Thank god for Direct TV.

Happens to me all the time with UK games. with 2 or 3 minutes left it will go to country music videos :madman: