December 29, 200817 yr Author IMO, they need a younger, more disciplined head coach. I hope they get him. "Most disappointing and certainly most expensive team in Dallas Cowboys franchise history." ?? Philly will be the 6 seed in the NFC playoffs. :thumb:
December 29, 200817 yr Ouch. Philly winning doesn't surprise me at all. Philly winning by 38 shocks the heck outta me.
December 29, 200817 yr Dallas was manhandled in all parts of the game today, I look for major changes for the Boys this off-season.
December 29, 200817 yr The Eagles defense made Dallas look absolutely awful today. What a great day for me...my first game at Paul Brown Stadium is a win, followed by a dominating performance to put the Eagles in the playoffs... I am very happy right now. :thumb::ylsuper::dancingpa:D
December 29, 200817 yr Eagles making a Super Bowl run? Sometimes you just gotta be hot at the right time...and after the game today I would say they look pretty hot. Depends on how all the matchups shape up.
December 29, 200817 yr The Cowboys will never win with Romo under center. He's terrible. He's about as useful in big games as Shayne Graham is in clutch situations....
December 29, 200817 yr still sticking to my pick of Philly winning the NFC.. Every team in the playoffs has a shot.
December 29, 200817 yr Every team in the playoffs has a shot. I know that, just saying I am sticking with my pick. The Eagles looked down and out, and they are one of the hottest teams going into the post season..
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.