Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida Atlantic (12-27) predictions

Featured Replies

Cats go untested, again, and get nothing out of the game besides conditioning.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they can keep this high and won't blow FAU out.

 

If I did it with my heart, Kentucky wins 110-44

If I did it with my "gut," Kentucky 88-60

I don't know - the Cats are playing with a little more intensity lately than they were a week or so ago. I think they're starting to figure out what BCG is trying to get them to do and that's a great sign of things to come. I look for them to keep working hard and win this one by 25-30.

UK by 35. Not even a good scrimmage game.

Cats go untested, again, and get nothing out of the game besides conditioning.

 

:lol:

:lol:

 

OR, very rarely do I agree or put much stock into anything Deuce says regarding UK (as I'm sure is the way he feels about UK fans commenting on UL) but he's dead on here. A few of these types of games a year are nice and fun to some extent. However, UK has played way too many of them and it's getting old and boring.

 

Ouchita Baptist, Miss. Valley St, Lamar, Tennessee St, etc = yaaawwwn.

OR, very rarely do I agree or put much stock into anything Deuce says regarding UK (as I'm sure is the way he feels about UK fans commenting on UL) but he's dead on here. A few of these types of games a year are nice and fun to some extent. However, UK has played way too many of them and it's getting old and boring.

 

Ouchita Baptist, Miss. Valley St, Lamar, Tennessee St, etc = yaaawwwn.

 

Yeah... they should have played Morehead State, South Alabama, Indiana State, Ohio U, Lamar, and Austin Peay insted.

 

And by the way, Ouachita Baptist was an exhibition game.

Yeah... they should have played Morehead State, South Alabama, Indiana State, Ohio U, Lamar, and Austin Peay insted.

 

And by the way, Ouachita Baptist was an exhibition game.

 

If you'd take a look at my post, I wasn't comparing it to UofL's schedule...they're both weak.

UK by 30+

Yeah... they should have played Morehead State, South Alabama, Indiana State, Ohio U, Lamar, and Austin Peay insted.

 

And by the way, Ouachita Baptist was an exhibition game.

 

 

If it makes you feel better that your team is beating cupcakes by 50 and not being tested, then I say to each his own. I'd much rather my team be tested and challenged. You get MUCH more out of those games...

If it makes you feel better that your team is beating cupcakes by 50 and not being tested, then I say to each his own. I'd much rather my team be tested and challenged. You get MUCH more out of those games...

 

How about when they get tested by WKU and Austin Peay? :lol: :D

as I'm sure is the way he feels about UK fans commenting on UL.

 

Not all of them. ;)

How about when they get tested by WKU and Austin Peay? :lol: :D

 

 

Well, they beat Austin Peay... :lol:

 

As far as WKU goes, UL went down there thinking all they had to do was show up. They were tested, and failed. Again, you get much more out of a loss in a game like the WKU one than beating Tennessee St. by 50.

I think the Cats will win big again,91-64

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, they beat Austin Peay... :lol:

 

As far as WKU goes, UL went down there thinking all they had to do was show up. They were tested, and failed. Again, you get much more out of a loss in a game like the WKU one than beating Tennessee St. by 50.

 

Every team is different. I think UK scheduled this way on purpose and we'll see if it pays off later in the season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.