December 23, 200817 yr Depends on how much time he plays in the 2nd Half. But against App St he did play alot. It will happen before the 10 min mark...
December 23, 200817 yr You would hope that BG only plays him no more than 5 or 10 minutes of the 2nd half. Would be nice if he could get that record before he left. Yeah he will. He needs to break the record shooting this well.
December 23, 200817 yr ^ I put that at the exact same time! I hope you arent thinking the same things that I do. That would make you a not so bright person.:sssh:
December 23, 200817 yr You would hope that BG only plays him no more than 5 or 10 minutes of the 2nd half. Would be nice if he could get that record before he left. Why would he only play him 5 minutes in the 2nd half?
December 23, 200817 yr If you all think that BCG is going to pull him, I think you are crazy. If he comes out this hot in the second half, I'd sat watch out 50. With that said, it's hard to stay this hot, although he has been for a game and a half.
December 23, 200817 yr Author Why would he only play him 5 minutes in the 2nd half? Does Meeks really need to be in a game with the Cats up 50?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.