Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee St. updates

Featured Replies

Does Meeks really need to be in a game with the Cats up 50?

 

Yes. He needs to be in as long as TSU decides to play their starters.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does Meeks really need to be in a game with the Cats up 50?

 

2 more 3s he is done...

2 more 3s he is done...

 

I say he'll be in at the 5:00 minute mark if TSU is still going strong.

  • Author
2 more 3s he is done...

 

I would hope after this next TV timeout he is done, record or not.

I would hope after this next TV timeout he is done, record or not.

 

He'll be in.

I love it. This makes me excited!!!

  • Author
I love it. This makes me excited!!!

 

I hope you enjoy it, Cats won't be playing teams with a 330 RPI much longer.

 

With that said, the team is making progress and will be racking up SEC wins in just a couple weeks.

It's nice to have a team that can play above the rim again.

I hope you enjoy it, Cats won't be playing teams with a 330 RPI much longer.

 

With that said, the team is making progress and will be racking up SEC wins in just a couple weeks.

 

Why you always hatin on the Cats for?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.