Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee St. updates

Featured Replies

I will feel alot better about this Cat team if some of the other players start hitting from outside other than Meeks...I would love for Slone and Krebs/Sp.to get more P.T.just for the 3 ball...:thumb:

  • Replies 156
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meeks definately isn't forcing it.

I wish they'd set a few screens for Meeks and let him ride it out.

  • Author
Why you always hatin on the Cats for?

 

I'm not hatin', like most people here, I have watched every game this year. The Cats ARE making progress, BUT we need to temper this with a little bit of reality as well. They are doing it against a team that couldn't beat a team made up of senior citizens from a nursing home. :lol:

Would someone look up Meeks average in The UK loses this season?HT/Wireman...I'm to lazy right now...:D

I feel better about the outside shooting because of the ball movement. You don't see the ball dying in someones hands.

I'm not hatin', like most people here, I have watched every game this year. The Cats ARE making progress, BUT we need to temper this with a little bit of reality as well. They are doing it against a team that couldn't beat a team made up of senior citizens from a nursing home. :lol:

 

Exactly - they're doing what they're SUPPOSED to be doing instead of playing teams like this closely. They aren't sinking to the level of the opposition, which always seemed to me like the trait of UK teams in the past few years.

Harellson is all out of sorts in this game. I think he is scared to death right now and its showing in his game.

Hahahah, Meeks and Patterson back in the lineup :thumb:

Ok guys - SET A SCREEN FOR JODIE!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.