Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee St. updates

Featured Replies

Game will be underway here in a few, can't imagine it being a "game" past the 2nd TV timeout.

 

It's airing on Fox Sports South.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
HC that a dog or a horse in your avatar?

 

It's a dog, the beauty of the late niters thread is that you end up doing all kinds of goofy stuff at 3am. Long story short, I did an image search, found the picture and thought it was really adorable. :lol:

Its on WKYT at my house :thumb:

It's a dog, the beauty of the late niters thread is that you end up doing all kinds of goofy stuff at 3am. Long story short, I did an image search, found the picture and thought it was really adorable. :lol:

 

Ah..My brother Wildcatscratchfever gets on the late night thread..I hit the sack early. :sleep:

  • Author
Its on WKYT at my house :thumb:

 

Same here, I'm so used to FS South and FSN Ohio as channels 33 and 34 in Maysville. :lol:

 

9-0 Cats timeout Ten St.

 

Everyone drive home safely :thumb:

Dave Baker, sounds excited.

I'll be so happy if we just flat out destroy TSU. As a Morehead State fan, I have no love for this team at all. Every time I've ever watched them, they have been the kings of dirty play and everyone associated with their team - all the way down to the cheerleaders have been rude and disrespectful. Go Cats :thumb:

It looks like BCG has gotten through to Galloway. He is playing with a lot different gear these days.

I'm going to start calling Galloway "The Answer" :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.