Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee St. updates

Featured Replies

Oh man, this guy that just came in (#3) gets my vote for top 3 jerk in the OVC. Just watch him off the ball.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice

I haven't been able to see UK play since the UNC game. I know this team isn't the same calilber, but I like the progress these guys are making. It looks like we are about a month ahead of last year, with a lot more athletism.

Nice wrestling hold by Harellson.

I know the competition sucks but I think they are getting a lot better in the half court offense.

Harellson with the nice karate chop defense.

Nice wrestling hold by Harellson.

 

Thats what I thought as well.

 

UK's giving up too much 2nd chance pts.

Thats what I thought as well.

 

UK's giving up too much 2nd chance pts.

 

All he needs to do is box out and he won't have to do stuff like that to compensate.

Ouch. Get that one out. :lol:

We've turned that fat offensive lineman into a Wooden finalist.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.