Ravens 33 Cowboys 24

Skunk

Ravens go to 10-5, Cowboys drop to 9-6 with a loss in their last ever game in Cowboy stadium

Dallas gave up 159 yards on Baltimores final two posessions on 77 yard TD run by McGahee 82 yd td run by McClaine.

Dallas's D was horrible late in the game. NO tackling at all.

I can't wait to hear TO's rants!!!

This makes up for a Mason Co loss today, makes up for the Virginia loss to Auburn. THIS MAKES MY DAY PERFECT!!!

DALLAS ISN'T GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!

:dancingpa:dancingpa

Actually, unfortunately Dallas is still very much alive in the playoff race (with a lot of help).

Actually, unfortunately Dallas is still very much alive in the playoff race (with a lot of help).

NO, you have to think positive. Dallas isn't going, say it again and think more positive this time. :lol:

Anyway, I followed the game on game tracker and saw it was a defensive struggle going into the 4th. I was as stunned as everyone else to see it keep going back and forth the way it did.

I really thought Dallas would pull it out, just unbelievable those two long runs to finally finish it off.

Ravens go to 10-5, Cowboys drop to 9-6 with a loss in their last ever game in Cowboy stadium

I can't wait to hear TO's rants!!!

TO was very civil after the game as was Romo. All it takes for Dallas to make the play-offs is Minnesota to beat Atlanta on 12/21 and Dallas to beat Philadelphia next week. It is still possible and if and I did say if, they make the play-offs they are still a very dangerous team. And, by the way it was Texas Stadium, not Cowboy Stadium.