Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens 33 Cowboys 24

Featured Replies

NCF I appreciate the link! I wouldn't have been able to watch the game without it. I watched on NFL Network online for a little bit but it was tough to watch on there. That link you sent was GREAT!

Ed Reed + D. Ware should split the defensive MVP this year. Those two are amazing!

T.O. drops TD, misses on a 60+ yd TD etc. If you're going to run your mouth then make the plays you should! Both olines/RB's struggled to pick up the blitz. Choice looked GREAT but struggled vs blitz. Romo gets too much of the blame but there are throws that he has to learn to throw the ball away or tuck it and go. Reminds me of a young Farve.

Flacco didn't shine but he didn't give the game away which is what he is asked to do IMO. He has flown under the radar some but has had a great rookie season. I'm not giving up on the Boys just yet. It's fun to see Giants fans sweating it hoping they don't have to face Dallas in the playoffs :)

How bout them Cowboys!!!!

 

A short week after smacking the Giants around they come up a little short vs one of the better teams in the league. Stranger things have happened. It stinks but it is what it is. Let's go Vikings!

  • Author
TO was very civil after the game as was Romo. All it takes for Dallas to make the play-offs is Minnesota to beat Atlanta on 12/21 and Dallas to beat Philadelphia next week. It is still possible and if and I did say if, they make the play-offs they are still a very dangerous team. And, by the way it was Texas Stadium, not Cowboy Stadium.

 

I was relatively surprised by this. I really expected a TO outburst

 

One and the same :thumb:

  • Author
O, that was a very enjoyable game.

 

Especially if you are a Big D hater :thumb:

Especially if you are a Big D hater :thumb:

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

It would be a sweet postseason to see the Boys and the Patriots stay home.

As much as I hoped for Dallas( I hate saying that), I knew they wouldn't beat the Ravens. Dallas is just overrated...[/QUOTE]

 

How are they overrated??? You could have said that at the beginning of the year when they lost their first couple but now? Most people don't expect them to win.

A short week after smacking the Giants around they come up a little short vs one of the better teams in the league. Stranger things have happened. It stinks but it is what it is. Let's go Vikings!

 

I wouldn't call it smacking them around. The game was pretty close and I believe it was Romo who couldn't get out of bed the next day.

 

Oh btw, the Cowboys were desperate and had to have that win...that does a lot for a team. Didn't do a lot for them this week though :lol:.

As much as I hoped for Dallas( I hate saying that), I knew they wouldn't beat the Ravens. Dallas is just overrated...[/QUOTE]

 

How are they overrated??? You could have said that at the beginning of the year when they lost their first couple but now? Most people don't expect them to win.

 

They were WAY overrated to start the season.

TO was very civil after the game as was Romo. All it takes for Dallas to make the play-offs is Minnesota to beat Atlanta on 12/21 and Dallas to beat Philadelphia next week. It is still possible and if and I did say if, they make the play-offs they are still a very dangerous team. And, by the way it was Texas Stadium, not Cowboy Stadium.

 

I'm pretty sure Tampa Bay has to lose out too for the Cowboys to make it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.