Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What kind of player will Tyler Hansbrough be in the NBA?

What kind of player will Tyler Hansbrough be in the NBA? 60 members have voted

  1. 1. What kind of player will Tyler Hansbrough be in the NBA?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

He's a much better player than Madsen. The only thing they have in common is the color of their skin. Madsen average 2.2 pts/game as a pro, terrible comparison, Madsen was a solid player while at Stanford, but nowhere close to TH.

 

I think he will be a role player, and could be very valuable to any team in the league. The one thing I like about him is his ability to finish, some of the shots he makes in traffic are unreal.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's a much better player than Madsen. The only thing they have in common is the color of their skin. Madsen average 2.2 pts/game as a pro, terrible comparison, Madsen was a solid player while at Stanford, but nowhere close to TH.

 

I think he will be a role player, and could be very valuable to any team in the league. The one thing I like about him is his ability to finish, some of the shots he makes in traffic are unreal.

 

Thats why I said glorified. They are both big tall guys that aren't as athletic are the people around them that find a way to get the job done. Thats all fine and dandy but doesn't work in the Pros.

Chuck Hayes. Hansbrough will play hard and do the little things right to stay in the league for a while.

  • Author
Thats why I said glorified. They are both big tall guys that aren't as athletic are the people around them that find a way to get the job done. Thats all fine and dandy but doesn't work in the Pros.

 

Works for Mad Dog. He's been in the league 8 years...He's averaged an astonishing 2.2 ppg during his career but something he does "works in the Pros" so yeah, Psycho will be fine.

:lol:

 

One thing that freaks me out is, if Hansbrough averages 18 ppg from here on out the rest of the season, he will make a great run at JJ's ACC scoring record....I don't want him to do it, but if someone's going to break it, I can live with him dong it.

  • Author
One thing that freaks me out is, if Hansbrough averages 18 ppg from here on out the rest of the season, he will make a great run at JJ's ACC scoring record....I don't want him to do it, but if someone's going to break it, I can live with him dong it.

 

:thumb: It's just about a lock that he ends up breaking it.

To get 8 rebounds, he would have to be a starter. I'm not so sure that he will be that. If he turns into a lottery pcik, then he's going to go to someplace bad. I think he would benefit from playing at someplace like Houston, San Antonio and even Detroit. But OK city, Minnesota, or Washington??? He will be a role player, but to be a role player with one of these teams......

:cry::cry::cry:

I got an ouchie on my nose again....

Chuck Hayes. Hansbrough will play hard and do the little things right to stay in the league for a while.

 

:thumb:

 

He's a rich man's Chuck Hayes.

:cry::cry::cry:

I got an ouchie on my nose again....

 

He got clocked by Gerald Henderson... He didn't cry, best I remember he got up madder then fire.

If he can end up in New York under a coach like D'Antonio whose style most similars that of UNC's style where a "big" man presence is not necessarily required, I think he can flourish in to a nice role player. If he ends up in a situation that likes to slow the pace, play defense, and all about the half-court, he will see less than 15 minutes a night.

He got clocked by Gerald Henderson... He didn't cry, best I remember he got up madder then fire.

 

No, he cried, then he probably went home and listened to Fall Out Boy.

No, he cried, then he probably went home and listened to Fall Out Boy.

 

If you have ever been hit in your nose hard, you've probably shed some tears. Maybe not crying... But watery eyes.

 

As far as Fall Out Boy goes... Thats just wrong.

No, he cried, then he probably went home and listened to Fall Out Boy.

 

Dance Dance:dancingpa

He won't be a star, probably not a starter, but if I were a coach or a GM I would love to have a player like him coming off the bench!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.