December 16, 200817 yr You guys seemed to have left out the fact that State hit about a 70-foot bomb at the buzzer to win it. I just saw the highlight and that was quite the buzzer beater.
December 16, 200817 yr Cleveland State returned 4 starters off a team that won 20+ games. This isn't a good loss by any means but its not even close to what you guys are making it out to be.
December 16, 200817 yr Horrible video quality, but still captures the shot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSFLByLec3Q
December 16, 200817 yr Didn't CSU beat Indiana in the Carrier Dome many moons ago in the NCAA. Speaking of SOS. Is the RPI dead so to speak? I know Ken Pomeroy is not doing it any more and it really hasnt been the best indicators over the last few years.
December 16, 200817 yr Didn't CSU beat Indiana in the Carrier Dome many moons ago in the NCAA. Speaking of SOS. Is the RPI dead so to speak? I know Ken Pomeroy is not doing it any more and it really hasnt been the best indicators over the last few years. The committee has their own RPI. Everything else is just a guess...
December 16, 200817 yr Author The committee has their own RPI. Everything else is just a guess...I think that was the team that had Franklin(King)Edwards on it. They were realy good.
December 16, 200817 yr Tough loss for Cuse', but in this day and age in college basketball these losses happen. Got to love the parody in today's college basketball. We've seen it with George Mason, we've seen it with Davidson, we've seen it with the Missouri Valley guys, and of course we've seen it being Gonzaga is what it is today coming from the same place guys such as Cleveland State, and other Mid-Majors who pull the occasional top 25 upset come. Parody is here my friends, and I think its here to stay.
December 16, 200817 yr I just watched the replay of the shot on ESPN, and it was amazing. Great win by Cleveland State.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.