Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone Co vs. Campbell Co Predictions

Featured Replies

This is the Battle of the Counties and the Game of the Week IMO. I expect this to be very physical with a lot of defensive pressure from both teams. A very low scoring game IMO.

 

Boone Co 45

Campb Co 42

 

Boone has the edge at the guard position and I think McFarland comes out with a big night scoring close to 20.

This is the Battle of the Counties and the Game of the Week IMO. I expect this to be very physical with a lot of defensive pressure from both teams. A very low scoring game IMO.

 

Boone Co 45

Campb Co 42

 

Boone has the edge at the guard position and I think McFarland comes out with a big night scoring close to 20.

 

 

Pretty good analysis. I'll go with Boone by 6 in a low scoring game. I think Boone's scoring will be balanced, as it has been througout so far.

Brady Jolly and Jordan Smith add a whole new look to the Camels this year. Both can attack the basket.This will be our first chance to see what C.C.is capable of.I think we could see an upset.They do have the talent in all five starters.The big question will be whether they think they can win.

Brady Jolly and Jordan Smith add a whole new look to the Camels this year. Both can attack the basket.This will be our first chance to see what C.C.is capable of.I think we could see an upset.They do have the talent in all five starters.The big question will be whether they think they can win.

 

Both are very nice players. I just wonder if they will have the strength both mentally and physically to compete with Boone County. But it should be a very nice game. Hope to see the best out of both teams.

 

I will take Boone in a close one 55 - 50

I will take Boone co in a close game but don't underestimate Nerl. He might be the best player on the floor.

Boone by 7

Boone by less than 10. Wouldn't surprise me to see CC pull the upset.

I think we'll see a great match-up here in Mcfarland for Boone vs. Nerl for Campbell.

If Nerl is over his bout with the flu bug or whatever, I think Campbell can pull the upset. Agree it will be a physical, low scoring affair in the fourties; but I don't see McFarland getting quite 20 on this bunch. I'll go with Campbell 48-44!!

Boone 64-60

I think we'll see a great match-up here in Mcfarland for Boone vs. Nerl for Campbell.

 

Nerl is more of an outside player/shooter from what I remember. I think McFarland has the advantage because of his rebounding and assists inside. Plus, I think he is a better defender with long arms and 6'5" height and would not give Nerls as many open looks as others might. Nerls was definitley the best scorer on Campbell. Point guard play is where I think CC will have trouble against Boone.

Nerl is more of an outside player/shooter from what I remember. I think McFarland has the advantage because of his rebounding and assists inside. Plus, I think he is a better defender with long arms and 6'5" height and would not give Nerls as many open looks as others might. Nerls was definitley the best scorer on Campbell. Point guard play is where I think CC will have trouble against Boone.

 

I doubt if McFarland and Nerl match up that often. Nerl is a complete player and a lock down defender. I agree that PG play will probably determine this game and Gabbard is the better player.

Nerl can and does do it all.He will be the most complete player on the floor.He's as good under the rim as away from it. He may not score the most points for the Camels tonight simply because their offence is so balanced this year he doen't need to.Earles vs Albrecht could be a deciding factor in this game. Albrecht isn't flashy but is solid down low and his defence seems to be improving.Win or lose C.C.should earn some respect tonight.

Nerl can and does do it all.He will be the most complete player on the floor.He's as good under the rim as away from it. He may not score the most points for the Camels tonight simply because their offence is so balanced this year he doen't need to.Earles vs Albrecht could be a deciding factor in this game. Albrecht isn't flashy but is solid down low and his defence seems to be improving.Win or lose C.C.should earn some respect tonight.

 

I agree with Stewie. Nerl is one heck of a player. However, Boone is too athletic for Campbell Co. Cotton could create a match-up problem, causing helpside defense to colapse, leaving Earls open for several easy baskets. I'll take Boone by 1 on a buzzer beater by Gabbard.:jump:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.