December 8, 200817 yr Right-hander David Weathers accepted arbitration. That means he goes on the 40-man roster. With the year he had last year, my guess is he'll get between $3 and $4 million in arbitration. http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=blog07&plckController=Blog&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&plckPostId=Blog%3ae57bcc87-152a-4f72-96fb-cc08b1f396efPost%3a3afd79a0-5287-4208-83ed-8ea3bbee49cb&sid=sitelife.cincinnati.com
December 8, 200817 yr I keep waiting for this guy to start leaking oil, and he just keeps chugging along. If he has another year in him, he's worth keeping. :thumb:
December 8, 200817 yr Just glad they didn't give him a multi-year contract. He'll be 40 years old next season and there just ain't a lot of successful pitchers still hanging around at that age. Lord knows the Reds have tried . . . .
December 8, 200817 yr :creepy::creepy: I would have signed for 100K and I've probably got as much stuff left as Weathers, throwing from my couch.:eek:
December 8, 200817 yr :creepy::creepy: I would have signed for 100K and I've probably got as much stuff left as Weathers, throwing from my couch.:eek: Go back and look at his numbers the past three years.
December 8, 200817 yr Go back and look at his numbers the past three years. Apparently you haven't check mine!:confused: ERA 0.00 NO home runs or walks allowed.
December 8, 200817 yr Apparently you haven't check mine!:confused: ERA 0.00 NO home runs or walks allowed. That's because you're always on the DL.
December 8, 200817 yr Go back and look at his numbers the past three years. Exactly. As nervous as he makes me when he comes in, for the most part he gets the job done.
December 8, 200817 yr Exactly. As nervous as he makes me when he comes in, for the most part he gets the job done. :thumb: Yes he does
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.