Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Lamar updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
What happend? I just saw the stretcher.

 

See post #7 :thumb:

 

Cats up 25-12, 11 minutes to go in 1st half.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Kentucky up by 30 is it?

 

Why is Kentucky even playing a team like this, they don't even resemble a community college team, let alone a D-1 school.

I like Harrelson a lot not because of those 2 3' either.

Lamar doesn't have any players that are very tall at all.

I like Harrelson a lot not because of those 2 3' either.

 

I like him more for his banging people around...:ylsuper:

Kentucky up by 30 is it?

 

Why is Kentucky even playing a team like this, they don't even resemble a community college team, let alone a D-1 school.

 

Lamar plays Louisville too. But I agree, the only thing they do is give another slot in the W column.

Porter with " A lot " of stitches.
Just saw the replay, of the colission....Wow, that was nasty.

I am pretty fearful for Harris' condition. He took a shot in a dangerous area. I thought he was crying in pain, as well. Hopefully all is well.

What is the score and does anyone have any updates on Harris?

They said Harris had was moving all his body parts and they took him to the hospital for precautionary reasons.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.