Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Lamar updates

Featured Replies

Harris is alert and was taken to the hospital as a precaution because of severe pain running down his shoulder or something along those lines. It appears he will be ok.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mathay is a cheap shot artist.

Liggins looks great tonight. 14 points, 4 assists, 5 rebounds

I think it is pretty obvious that Liggins needs to be playing the majority of the time.

I think it is pretty obvious that Liggins needs to be playing the majority of the time.

 

:thumb:

Oh yeah, Liggins also has 0 turnovers

Oh yeah, Liggins also has 0 turnovers

Oh yeah....I have a ton, turning over from channel to channel, the game ain't on here in God's country. Absolute foul! I'm stuck watching Indiana. And that's like watching paint dry.:cry:

Glad to see Slone bring a little 15th region basketball to Rupp Arena :thumb:

 

I love that kind of toughness (even from a Paintsville guy).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.