Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round Two

Featured Replies

  • Author

Playing Monday Night

 

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (69 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (69 pts)

Gophers: WR Muhsin Muhammad CAR

 

 

Junction City Jailcats (79 pts) at Mississippi Thrill ® (39 pts)

Thrill: RB DeAngelo Williams CAR and Tampa Bay Def

 

 

Kalamazoo Wings (51 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (59 pts)

Wings: RB DeAngelo Williams CAR

Butchers: QB Jeff Garcia TB

  • Replies 71
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looks like if you win along with ARR and BB loss you will get the 4th spot

 

What would be the tie breaker? We split 1-1 and I have more total points.

No real surprise. I was happy to get hot at the end of the season and just get as far as I did. The War Hogs are disappointed they didn't get another parade through Possum Trot and a free meal at the diner, but word has it Wally at the gas station is going to give the players a free bottle of pop. The VFW building has already been transformed into a war room for next year.

What would be the tie breaker? We split 1-1 and I have more total points.

 

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I have the better team:lol:

Shelby Cards (73 pts) at Louisville Legends (58 pts) - Over

 

Killing me....:madman:

Guess GT is done for.

 

Yup. It's been fun... :cry:

I'd love to go for the hat trick..:fire::lol:

I hope you get the chance, as long as Williams doesn't play out of his mind again...

We're tied right now. Unless there is an overtime Suisham probably won't get anymore field goals but he could get an XP to put you ahead. I've got Muhammad left tomorrow, who is your first tiebreaker?

 

I beleive Delhomme.

Killing me....:madman:

 

Tough way to end the season, just couldn't get my horses going. It's tough when your best players are matched up against the best defenses in the league (Titans, Steelers, Ravens) but thats how it works sometimes. Enjoyed the run as champ and look forward to seeing if the Cards can join us with lifetime immunity. :thumb:

  • Author
What would be the tie breaker? We split 1-1 and I have more total points.
It would be a 3-way tie and NamecipS sweep BB
  • Author
Tough way to end the season, just couldn't get my horses going. It's tough when your best players are matched up against the best defenses in the league (Titans, Steelers, Ravens) but thats how it works sometimes. Enjoyed the run as champ and look forward to seeing if the Cards can join us with lifetime immunity. :thumb:
no respect
no respect

 

Well, there is that....but I think you already have a lifetime pass:D

Unless a miricle happens my run is over... Romo killed me!

  • Author
Well, there is that....but I think you already have a lifetime pass:D

Not that I am aware of

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.