Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round Two

Featured Replies

I've managed to lose to you twice this year, I'd rather take my chances with GT then let you go for the hat trick.:D

He's in the Toilet Bowl and beat you twice? Now I'm really scared... :lol:

  • Replies 71
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's in the Toilet Bowl and beat you twice? Now I'm really scared... :lol:
:fight:
  • Author

Thursday Scores

 

Southern KY SubVets (0 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (0 pts)

Shelby Cards (0 pts) at Louisville Legends (0 pts)

 

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (0 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (0 pts)

Junction City Jailcats (23 pts) at Mississippi Thrill ® (0 pts)

 

 

Kalamazoo Wings (0 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (0 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (0 pts) at Indo Savages ® (0 pts)

Why couldn't Rivers and Jackson play like that last week:madman:

Rivers got me the start I needed!!! :banana: :banana:

 

Now comes the tough part, if TO has a big game for me, that means Romo probably does as well for Go Cats.....How about Tony throws 3 INTs and TD to TO....I could live with that. :lol:

Godot, I can't send PM's, so I have to post it in here.....

 

Any chance I make the playoffs with a win and an AR loss?

  • Author

Any chance I make the playoffs with a win and an AR loss?

It looks like if you win along with ARR and BB loss you will get the 4th spot

Unless I get some good luck and a few Suisham Fgs I will not defend my BGP title.

Unless I get some good luck and a few Suisham Fgs I will not defend my BGP title.

 

We're tied right now. Unless there is an overtime Suisham probably won't get anymore field goals but he could get an XP to put you ahead. I've got Muhammad left tomorrow, who is your first tiebreaker?

Edited by AverageJoesGym

I'm up 77-39. Go Cats still has the Bucs D and DeAngelo Williams left....I like my chances.

If DeAngelo Williams scores 8 or more fantasy points tomorrow night than Jeff Garcia I lose. Let's go Bucs!!

If DeAngelo Williams scores 8 or more fantasy points tomorrow night than Jeff Garcia I lose. Let's go Bucs!!

 

I'd love to go for the hat trick..:fire::lol:

  • Author

Sunday Scores

 

 

National Conference Championship

 

Southern KY SubVets (82 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (64 pts) - Over

Shelby Cards (73 pts) at Louisville Legends (58 pts) - Over

 

 

American Conference Championship

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (69 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (69 pts)

Junction City Jailcats (79 pts) at Mississippi Thrill ® (39 pts)

 

 

Toilet Bowl Playoffs

 

Kalamazoo Wings (51 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (59 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (54 pts) at Indo Savages ® (86 pts) - Over

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.