December 9, 200817 yr WOW. Talk about coming down to the wire. If that had been a pick we would have tied, our first tie-breakers were tied and I would have lost on the second match-up. Holy cow...
December 9, 200817 yr Author Playoffs Rounds Two Final Scores National Conference Championship Southern KY SubVets 114 Possum Trot WarHogs 64 Shelby Cards 78 Louisville Legends 58 American Conference Championship Atwood Fighting' Amish 69 Bushwood Country Club Gophers 73 Junction City Jailcats 79 Mississippi Thrill ® 74 Toilet Bowl Playoffs Kalamazoo Wings 81 Bardstown Butchers 83 Huggs Thuggs 54 Indo Savages ® 86
December 9, 200817 yr Author Could have sworn you won a title already. I've played in the championship game twice, but no joy
December 9, 200817 yr What would be the tie breaker? We split 1-1 and I have more total points. Unbelievable....:madman: It's basketball season for me now. Good luck to everyone left in the playoffs.
December 9, 200817 yr Unbelievable....:madman: It's basketball season for me now. Good luck to everyone left in the playoffs. What a fourth quarter by Williams. I think Ive done ok my first year in that league. My first round match is against a team that beat my like a drum earlier in the season :creepy:
December 9, 200817 yr Author What a fourth quarter by Williams. I think Ive done ok my first year in that league. My first round match is against a team that beat my like a drum earlier in the season :creepy:and they hope to do it again
December 9, 200817 yr and they hope to do it again That's it, get greedy. Isn't one championship enough for you?
December 10, 200817 yr Author So this weekend the finals correct?Conference Finals, Championship game next week
December 10, 200817 yr Author That's it, get greedy. Isn't one championship enough for you?what can I say
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.