Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Having trouble performing a BGP search & other issues

Featured Replies

When I try to search for a word in the search box, it keeps saying there is no match but I know for a fact there is. Say if I searched for the word "Trinity", it pops up and says there is no match or please wait 15 seconds before searching again & I wait 30 & it still says wait 15 seconds. Anyone else experienced this today?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for letting us know. We'll look into this.

  • Author
Thanks for letting us know. We'll look into this.

 

No problem. Thanks.

Had same issue, didn't if it was just me as I am a rookie.

Yep...I've had all kinds of issues with the search today.

  • Author

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was afraid it was just my PC.

OK, guys...here's the deal:

 

We are perplexed by some of the issues that are occurring, especially as they don't seem to be occurring to ALL posters. We are working diligently to figure this out. Please be patient while we work this out. If you have other issues, please make sure you let us know. At this point, we don't seem to have a comprehensive set of issues, as not everyone is experiencing the same difficulties as others.

 

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of us mods. If you'd like to PM an issue you are having, feel free to do that as well.

 

 

We do thank you for your patience. We realize it's an inconvenience, but be assured we are working hard to resolve athat we are aware of.

Sounds like the search is having trouble finding the database?

I can receive pm's but I can't send a pm.

Here's another issue I've been having:

 

I received a PM from someone several days ago. Now, everytime I get any PM from anyone, I always receive that original one first. Its as if I am getting 2 PM's at once, but the first one is always that same one.

Here's another issue I've been having:

 

I received a PM from someone several days ago. Now, everytime I get any PM from anyone, I always receive that original one first. Its as if I am getting 2 PM's at once, but the first one is always that same one.

That issue, is related to a false date. If you look, it will probably say it was sent in late December.

 

Just delete the PM and all should be fine.

That issue, is related to a false date. If you look, it will probably say it was sent in late December.

 

Just delete the PM and all should be fine.

 

:thumb:Thanks!

It might have already been addressed somewhere else, but is anyone able to get to the home page? Whenever I go to http://www.bluegrasspreps.com it takes me straight to the forum index. If this has been addressed somewhere else my apologies.

I can receive pm's but I can't send a pm.

Please send a PM to one of the mods about this. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.