December 1, 200817 yr How many did Hopson finish with? I'd guess he led the team in scoring. Were there UK fans doubting Hobson's ability to play in Lexington?
December 1, 200817 yr I'd guess he led the team in scoring. Were there UK fans doubting Hobson's ability to play in Lexington? The guy was an AA, and a top 10 prospect. Why would you think anyone would doubt his talent level? BTW, his name is Hopson.
December 1, 200817 yr The guy was an AA, and a top 10 prospect. Why would you think anyone would doubt his talent level? BTW, his name is Hopson. My fault. Typing fast. I seem to remember some folks questioning him when he originally committed to MissSt and then re-opened.
December 1, 200817 yr My fault. Typing fast. I seem to remember some folks questioning him when he originally committed to MissSt and then re-opened. Effort was the only question, and that was fair...
December 1, 200817 yr :thumb: Same thing could be said for Yancy Gates. Both seemed to get bored with HS ball far too often, however when they played on a big stage they were almost always very good...
December 1, 200817 yr Effort was the only question, and that was fair... Same thing could be said for Yancy Gates. Both seemed to get bored with HS ball far too often, however when they played on a big stage they were almost always very good... When you're at that level that's understandable. Who from Hughes or Walnut Hills was going to actually challenge Yancy?
December 1, 200817 yr Gonzaga, is impressive and I like their post men. Two good teams and re-match they were discussing, should be a dandy.
December 1, 200817 yr Is this the year Gonzaga makes the final four? It wouldn't shock me to see it happen. Heytveldt(sp?) can really play!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.