Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My three favorite things.....

Featured Replies

happened in college basketball this weekend.

1. UK win both of its games. Ugly, but we'll take 'em.

2. Louisville got beat. What makes that even better is it was by a state school! Nice job Toppers!

3. Bobby "Thuggins" got beat. No matter where he coaches, he'll always be my least favorite coach in America.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
4. Tennessee gets beat tonight.:D

 

That would be the icing on the cake!

1. Duke winning

2. UK losing

 

Im pretty happy thus far this year :lol:.

1. Duke winning

2. UK losing

 

Im pretty happy thus far this year :lol:.

But let's remember folks, no Duke fans hate UK. Though the only ones on here seem to..... ;)

But let's remember folks, no Duke fans hate UK. Though the only ones on here seem to..... ;)

 

I'd say if Duke University was located in Kentucky, their fans would hate UK. I'd bet all the Duke fans on BGP live in Kentucky.

I'd say if Duke University was located in Kentucky, their fans would hate UK. I'd bet all the Duke fans on BGP live in Kentucky.

 

I'd take that with you.:thumb:

But let's remember folks, no Duke fans hate UK. Though the only ones on here seem to..... ;)

 

Well, the only reason that I hate UK is because all of my friends are UK fans and I love rooting against them :lol:.

happened in college basketball this weekend.

1. UK win both of its games. Ugly, but we'll take 'em.

2. Louisville got beat. What makes that even better is it was by a state school! Nice job Toppers!

3. Bobby "Thuggins" got beat. No matter where he coaches, he'll always be my least favorite coach in America.

 

I love America.

I'd say if Duke University was located in Kentucky, their fans would hate UK. I'd bet all the Duke fans on BGP live in Kentucky.

For the record, I want it noted that I don't count the two as rivals and have said so on several occasions. I just like poking fun at the typical criticism.

I'd say if Duke University was located in Kentucky, their fans would hate UK. I'd bet all the Duke fans on BGP live in Kentucky.

 

I was once told by a college professor that the above was almost true. This was while I was at Cumberland and he claimed that Duke could have been where present day Cumberland College is.

happened in college basketball this weekend.

1. UK win both of its games. Ugly, but we'll take 'em.

2. Louisville got beat. What makes that even better is it was by a state school! Nice job Toppers!

3. Bobby "Thuggins" got beat. No matter where he coaches, he'll always be my least favorite coach in America.

 

I can't argue with any of these, all this topped off with a Tennessee loss and it has been a good few days.

1. Duke

 

Im pretty happy thus far this year :lol:.

 

Who? :confused: You can't spell Duke without a UK in the middle! :thumb:

Who? :confused: You can't spell Duke without a UK in the middle! :thumb:

 

I was wondering when you would say something about that :lol:. I love your predictions for every Duke UNC game too.

I can't argue with any of these, all this topped off with a Tennessee loss and it has been a good few days.

 

 

That orange is even ugly on BGP.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.