Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My three favorite things.....

Featured Replies

I was wondering when you would say something about that :lol:. I love your predictions for every Duke UNC game too.

 

Duke and UNC should be swalloed by the earth and spewed into the depths of H... :fire:

 

I hate both teams, I wonder why :cry:

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this have anything to do with it :D

 

laettner_387x550.jpg

Such a perfect stroke. :thumb:

Such a perfect stroke. :thumb:

That it was, that it was. Would have been interesting to see the result had Pelphrey played one lick of defense....

That it was, that it was. Would have been interesting to see the result had Pelphrey played one lick of defense....

 

How do you not put a hand up in a situation like that?

Does this have anything to do with it :D

 

laettner_387x550.jpg

 

Yeah I remember this. My question is where is the great John Pelphrey in this picture? What kind of defense was he playing?

I like this game better...UK 92 dUKe 88...

 

For you young pups that's Jack Goose Given's popping 41 point's on the dUKeies...:thumb:2 points shy of Bill Waltons record...:thumb:

 

 

78 NCAA Champions...:ylsuper:

19780327uk.jpg

I like this game better...UK 92 dUKe 88...

 

For you young pups that's Jack Goose Given's popping 41 point's on the dUKeies...:thumb:2 points shy of Bill Waltons record...:thumb:

 

 

78 NCAA Champions...:ylsuper:

 

I wasn't alive so I dont count anything before 1990 :D.

I wasn't alive so I dont count anything before 1990 :D.

 

1998. That one counts then.:D

1998. That one counts then.:D

 

I dont count that one either :irked:.

I dont count that one either :irked:.

 

You must a UK fan then if you don't count that game.:D

You must a UK fan then if you don't count that game.:D

 

Duke beat them once that year too. Since 1990, Duke is 3-1 vs UK.

 

Duke owns.

I dont count that one either :irked:.

 

This Should refresh your memory...:DHow old were you like 8?:p

mills_uk.jpg

Duke beat them once that year too. Since 1990, Duke is 3-1 vs UK.

 

Duke owns.

 

What's interesting is they haven't played each other in 7 years...

 

Same year different season...

What's interesting is they haven't played each other in 7 years...

 

I know. I wish they would play each other sometime soon. Maybe the tournament this year, that is, if UK makes it:fire:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.