Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My three favorite things.....

Featured Replies

I know. I wish they would play each other sometime soon. Maybe the tournament this year, that is, if UK makes it:fire:

 

It would have to be in the second round...dUKe won't make it past that...:flame::D

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would have to be in the second round...dUKe won't make it past that...:flame::D

 

Fine, we'll meet in the NIT championship :lol:

Well, the only reason that I hate UK is because all of my friends are UK fans and I love rooting against them :lol:.

 

Jw, if you are from KY, how did you become a Duke fan?

happened in college basketball this weekend.

1. UK win both of its games. Ugly, but we'll take 'em.

2. Louisville got beat. What makes that even better is it was by a state school! Nice job Toppers!

3. Bobby "Thuggins" got beat. No matter where he coaches, he'll always be my least favorite coach in America.

 

:thumb: Those three things make for a great weekend indeed! BTW, I think I'm one of the few UK fans that likes Duke!

Jw, if you are from KY, how did you become a Duke fan?

 

I get asked that alot. I'm not really sure how I became a Duke fan. I think the main thing was that my dad was a die hard UK fan and he HATED Duke. Probably more than OldRambler. I loved rooting against him, so I became a Duke fan.

 

:thumb: Those three things make for a great weekend indeed! BTW, I think I'm one of the few UK fans that likes Duke!

 

Is that allowed?

I get asked that alot. I'm not really sure how I became a Duke fan. I think the main thing was that my dad was a die hard UK fan and he HATED Duke. Probably more than OldRambler. I loved rooting against him, so I became a Duke fan.

 

 

 

Is that allowed?

 

I didn't know there was rules... Duke is a classy team and they rarely play Kentucky.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.