Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/West Virginia Predictions

Who wins? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Anyone know if Huggs has played UK in the past?

 

2005 - 2nd round of the NCAA Tournament - Last game Huggs coached at UC.

 

UK had Hayes, Az, Rondo etc.

UC had Jason Maxiell, Eric Hicks, James “Flight” White & Jihad Muhammad (classic name)

 

UK won, 69-60.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WVU favored 9, last I looked.

I haven't seen West Virginia play, do they have two tough guys down low and one three point shooter?

I don't think the cats matchup up well with this team. I say it would be about a 10 point loss.

Kentucky only commits around 17 turnovers and wins 75-71.

Kentucky only commits around 17 turnovers and wins 75-71.
I'll agree with margin and like you stated, they need to correct the TO problem.
I haven't seen West Virginia play, do they have two tough guys down low and one three point shooter?

 

I don't know about three point shooters, but they did have 2 guys fight the cops/security at the Pirates game this summer. :D:lol:

Who got to watch the WVU game?

Give us a little break down of them. I know their starting 5 is going to be even or as good as our. What about the bench play?

Who got to watch the WVU game?

Give us a little break down of them. I know their starting 5 is going to be even or as good as our. What about the bench play?

 

Was there game on TV last night? I didn't see it on any station. :confused:

Was there game on TV last night? I didn't see it on any station. :confused:

No idea, I was at a football game. I figured somebody on here watched it on full court or something else. Just looked at the box score and it looked pretty balanced

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.