Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Kansas St 72

Featured Replies

4 hours of bad basketball for me tonight. Erased a lot of positive memories I had from this week...

 

We have some movies we can recommend for you over in the late niters thread. :p

 

:lol:

  • Replies 64
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should be a good game tomorrow vs WVU

Not likely...

The turnovers are an issue as we all know, so I'm not going to rant about that...

 

This team HAS to do a better job on the glass... They give up so many offensive rebounds it's disgusting.

 

Ahh well, they won... I'm not going to complain too much.

Sorry i didn't the game... What happened to Liggins?

We have some movies we can recommend for you over in the late niters thread. :p

 

:lol:

 

Have to be back at UC in like 7 hours. I'll pass... :p

Sorry i didn't the game... What happened to Liggins?

 

 

What else were you doing at this time of night? :lol:

Sorry i didn't the game... What happened to Liggins?

 

Didnt get back in after turning it over.

Should be a good game tomorrow vs WVU

 

 

If you're a WVU fan.

If Meeks puts up 30 a night UK will be in it

I was so caught up in the "riveting" game, I didn't even notice that Liggins didn't take a shot and hardly played.

What else were you doing at this time of night? :lol:

 

HA. That later.. But I had to get updates via ESPN.

I see in WVU's boxscore, they shoot free throws worse than UK. Only 44% tonight.

We keep fouling and they miss , we have a slim chance.

I see in WVU's boxscore, they shoot free throws worse than UK. Only 44% tonight.

 

Difference is, they have had 10 turnovers or less in 3 of their 4 games this year. Kentucky can get before the first TV timeout in the game. :lol:

 

Speaking of the greatness that is Kentucky, THEY IS MOVIN' UP! :banana:

untitled.JPG

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.