Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/KSU updates...

Featured Replies

Great to see Meeks shooting well. However, they need to get the turnovers DOWN!

  • Replies 209
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kansas St is now right around 20 percent shooting from the field. They are THAT BAD. Of course I think someone on the site MAY have said that before this game started. GT knows everything. :irked:

 

:lol:

 

Timeout UK with the ball, up 14.

Great to see Meeks shooting well. However, they need to get the turnovers DOWN!

 

I agree. They turn the ball over like this against Huggins and WVU they might be in trouble. Of course they have not had Patterson most of this half.

  • Author

Meeks 24

KSU 23

Halftime.

Jodie Meeks = Derrick Miller

Not great half, but good.

Give the ball to Meeks and get out of the way tonight.

Kansas St is now right around 20 percent shooting from the field. They are THAT BAD. Of course I think someone on the site MAY have said that before this game started. GT knows everything. :irked:

 

:lol:

 

Timeout UK with the ball, up 14.

 

I know college hoops. K State is really bad, and I'm not surprised. I did tell hammer to take the over on 60 total turnovers if he could get it... :lol:

Jodie Meeks = Derrick Miller

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know college hoops. K State is really bad, and I'm not surprised. I did tell hammer to take the over on 60 total turnovers if he could get it... :lol:

 

 

:lol:

Pretty good half without Patterson for the most part

 

Porter didnt play to bad and Meeks was on fire.

I know that I am stating the most obvious fact in the history of BGP... But Kentucky HAS to take better care of the ball. They are shooting a great percentage from the field, but they would still be losing if K-State was a better team. They simply can't keep turning it over 20+ times per game... And especially not almost 20 times in a half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.