November 29, 200817 yr Cats keep turning it over, though. How many TOs? Like 13 at this point? The UK people said they had 5 early on, so they have to be nearing 10 at this point in the half. The game is on ESPNU.
November 29, 200817 yr ^He's got 19. That's what I thought, the UK radio people are saying 17. The sports tracker on Yahoo is saying 19. So I'm guessing the ESPNU people are also saying 19. Oh well, he IS the UK offense at this point. :lol:
November 29, 200817 yr That's what I thought, the UK radio people are saying 17. The sports tracker on Yahoo is saying 19. So I'm guessing the ESPNU people are also saying 19. Oh well, he IS the UK offense at this point. :lol:[/QUOTE] That is true.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.