Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/KSU updates...

Featured Replies

Who's staying up to watch?

  • Replies 209
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Word has it 15 minutes to tip off and no one can find Gillispie. Still got to check the Bellagio, though. ;)

I'll be up for it... I can't sleep during a Kentucky game... It's a chemical imbalance of sorts I think.

I will be watching this, UC/FSU is now in the 2nd half. So once that's done, I can focus soley on UK. Anxious to see if they can shock the world and turn the ball over less than 20 times. :lol:

I'm up and about 12 Lite's into the night :thumb: Go Big Blue!

Here's a question... Who is covering the game tomorrow? I checked ESPN, but they've got nothing but football all day.

Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Here's a question... Who is covering the game tomorrow? I checked ESPN, but they've got nothing but football all day.

 

ESPN2 if they win, WKYT if they lose :thumb:

Ahh OK, the 10:30 start time threw me off...

 

What time do they play if they lose then? 7:30 or so?

So noone else is carrying this other than ESPN U, that sucks.

So it is on ESPN U after Providence and Charlotte?

So it is on ESPN U after Providence and Charlotte?

 

Yup.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.