Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/KSU updates...

Featured Replies

I know they just made a run, but this KY team is not very good.

  • Replies 209
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 coors lights and I am ready to go. Lets go cats, but which cats.

I wish I could be watching this one!!!!:mad:

I know they just made a run, but this KY team is not very good.

 

And Kansas St was picked to finish near the bottom of the Big 12.

Meeks is on fire. They are hammering this K-State team right now. For the first time this year I am a little impressed.

Score ?

23-19 Kentucky right now I think

23-19 UK

 

Meeks with 14

 

Nice

  • Author

Cats doing it without Patterson.

Meeks with 16, 25-19 UK

 

Nevermind, the UK radio people are saying he has 14 now. Oh well, with Patterson on the bench, he is their offense right now.

 

Kansas St now shooting around 24 percent. :scared:

  • Author

Man, I love the hustle.

Meeks is playing well.

  • Author

Cats keep turning it over, though. How many TOs? Like 13 at this point?

What channel is this on?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.