Corbin 20 Prestonsburg 7

oneijoe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Home field will mean alot for the Hounds, just like it did for NCC last year. IMO Corbin's game plan of mostly running the ball plays out better this time of year when it is cold, maybe wet,etc. than mostly passing the ball. Should be alot of people from the far North in the area next week, in Corbin and at Whitley, I for one hope they all have a long sad trip home.

I'm thinkin the Breds are going to be the happy ones driving back home :banana:

goodluck to both teams, should be a good one

Who was the pass interference call on the 4th down pass that lead to the score for P-burg? Sewell came up and did not touch anyone and had a clean chance at the pick, so I'm sure it must have been on someone else, but I just did not see who els was around the play.

It was on #6. #4 tried to get the pick , but the ball skipped off the ground. Thanks for the compiement on the officials. I personally know a couple of them and will pass that on. Best of Luck Hounds next week.

It was on #6. #4 tried to get the pick , but the ball skipped off the ground. Thanks for the compiement on the officials. I personally know a couple of them and will pass that on. Best of Luck Hounds next week.

I was watching #4 on Corbin and saw him break on the ball and was sure it wasn't on him, but my view was blocked and could not see who else may have been involved.

The officiating crew was all you could hope for in a regional title game. It was a good, clean & hard-hitting game without the extra-curriculars that some crews seem to allow.

I was watching #4 on Corbin and saw him break on the ball and was sure it wasn't on him, but my view was blocked and could not see who else may have been involved.

The officiating crew was all you could hope for in a regional title game. It was a good, clean & hard-hitting game without the extra-curriculars that some crews seem to allow.

:thumb: The refs did an excellent job.