Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 20 Prestonsburg 7

Featured Replies

A fake punt with 4:00 left in 2nd qtr. by Corbin at their own 34 was the play of the game.

 

Corbin disallowed any semblance of a running game from the Blackcats and P-burg couldn't make it up through the air.

 

Michael Campbell with ~150 yds. on 18 carries to go with 2 field goals was the player of the game.

 

Corbin definately the better team this night.

 

Good luck next week, Redhounds...

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very pleased to see Corbin play the way they did. On defense they played as well as you could have asked for. I definately got my moneys worth. Even though I am a camp fan, I am definately proud of Corbin and how well they represent our community. Good luck the rest of the way Hounds.

Thanks for the kind words and support from the cross town faithful. I cannot be more proud than I am right now of the Hounds. The defense was hard hitting and tough as new rope tonight. Campbell ran like a bulldozer and nobody could bring him down. Watkins ran like Zansabar the Lippazanner stallion and Taylor was able to change the pace and get to the outside. Gearhart is a tough player for the Blackcats. There was a time or two that I thought he could have had 6 but the QB totally missed him.

 

Best of luck to Prestonsburg next year. Hopefully the Hounds will be out for blood next week and put all of their focus on the task at hand. You can do it Hounds. 1 at a time. Bring #6 back to Corbin. I'm tired of seeing that stupid question mark on the scoreboard.

Congratulations Corbin. Sounds like you are for real. Good luck the rest of the season!

Congrats to the Redhounds. As good as Campbell and Watkins looked on offense, I thought C.J. Crawford and Matthew Taylor played huge on defense for us tonight.

Yessir they played awful good on D. That Gearhart feller got loose a time or two but they did a good job keepin him and 80 in check.

A fake punt with 4:00 left in 2nd qtr. by Corbin at their own 34 was the play of the game.

 

 

Per radio coverage, I'm sure it appeared a fake. I am about sure that wasn't the playcall. It was more Mike Campbell making a first down out of a punt that was about to get blocked. Nonetheless hats off to Campbell for a heads-up play that caused a big mo' swing.

Good job Hounds and keep up the good work next week.

It wasn't a fake. I talked to both Jewell and Campbell and they said it was going to be blocked, so Campbell took off after seeing a hole in the middle of the field.

I thought Crawford came up huge on D. A couple of those solo tackles for a loss were huge. Keeping the P'burg offense on the sidelines was the key. P'burg #7 was for real. Not real sure why they didn't go to him more often?

Per radio coverage, I'm sure it appeared a fake. I am about sure that wasn't the playcall. It was more Mike Campbell making a first down out of a punt that was about to get blocked. Nonetheless hats off to Campbell for a heads-up play that caused a big mo' swing.

 

Agree totally.

Campbell has 112 rushing yards and Watkins 116.

It wasn't a fake. I talked to both Jewell and Campbell and they said it was going to be blocked, so Campbell took off after seeing a hole in the middle of the field.

 

You've been pretty much dead on with your predictions Les. Good job.

 

Do you have any numbers.

Great game for the Hounds the D played well I thought C.J. Crawford played great Matthew Taylor played big on both sides of the ball Prestonburg was very physical football team just what the Hounds needed now on to next week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.