Corbin 20 Prestonsburg 7

oneijoe

You've been pretty much dead on with your predictions Les. Good job.

Do you have any numbers.

Corbin outgained them 281 to 198, but limited Prestonsburg to only 51 yards rushing and -5 in the second half.

Campbell had 112 yards rushing and Watkins 116.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.

I thought the D turned it up a notch in the 2nd half.

Would've loved to get the shut out.

Who was the pass interference call on the 4th down pass that lead to the score for P-burg? Sewell came up and did not touch anyone and had a clean chance at the pick, so I'm sure it must have been on someone else, but I just did not see who els was around the play.

Who was the pass interference call on the 4th down pass that lead to the score for P-burg? Sewell came up and did not touch anyone and had a clean chance at the pick, so I'm sure it must have been on someone else, but I just did not see who els was around the play.

I would like to know as well.

The officiating crew (from NKY) did a great job tonight.

Great Job Corbin!! Campbell had a huge overall game and Watkins ran the ball really well, maybe its payback time from this time last year.

NCC will bring a lot to town next week. But if the defense continues to play like they have and be as physical as they have the past few weeks, it could be a totally different story than last season.

NCC will bring a lot to town next week. But if the defense continues to play like they have and be as physical as they have the past few weeks, it could be a totally different story than last season.

Home field will mean alot for the Hounds, just like it did for NCC last year. IMO Corbin's game plan of mostly running the ball plays out better this time of year when it is cold, maybe wet,etc. than mostly passing the ball. Should be alot of people from the far North in the area next week, in Corbin and at Whitley, I for one hope they all have a long sad trip home.

Home field will mean alot for the Hounds, just like it did for NCC last year. IMO Corbin's game plan of mostly running the ball plays out better this time of year when it is cold, maybe wet,etc. than mostly passing the ball. Should be alot of people from the far North in the area next week, in Corbin and at Whitley, I for one hope they all have a long sad trip home.

I'll second that.....................That would be great.