Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark vs. Belfry prediction

Who wins? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Sheldon Clark
      10%
      5
    • Belfry
      89%
      44

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Belfry wins b/c they are playing Sheldon Clark. SC can't stop the run and that is a bad omen when you go to "Pond Creek."

Belfry is 5TD's better than SC as long as they stay focused at the task at hand and not looking forward. SC's style is conducive to quickly erase deficets and shorten the game.

 

Belfry 35

SC 14

Belfry 28-14

Belfry is 5TD's better than SC as long as they stay focused at the task at hand and not looking forward. SC's style is conducive to quickly erase deficets and shorten the game.

 

Belfry 35

SC 14

 

I have to disagree with part of this, EKU. Sheldon Clark can definitely shorten the game with their grind-it-out style, but I don't see them as a team that can come from behind and quickly erase a deficit.

 

To come from behind, quickly, I'd think they would have to start throwing, which is not their strong suit and would not be the game plan I would use to stop the Pirates.

 

I think the biggest key for SC is going to be on the defensive side of the ball. If they want to beat the Pirates this time around, they have to play better defense and force Belfry to give the ball up some. Then they can use their offense to eat clock and move the chains.

 

At least thats how I see it.

Belfry by 3 TD's.

I have to disagree with part of this, EKU. Sheldon Clark can definitely shorten the game with their grind-it-out style, but I don't see them as a team that can come from behind and quickly erase a deficit.

 

To come from behind, quickly, I'd think they would have to start throwing, which is not their strong suit and would not be the game plan I would use to stop the Pirates.

 

I think the biggest key for SC is going to be on the defensive side of the ball. If they want to beat the Pirates this time around, they have to play better defense and force Belfry to give the ball up some. Then they can use their offense to eat clock and move the chains.

 

At least thats how I see it.

 

I worded it poorly... it was meant to refer to the 5 TD disparity I was talking about. SC's slow style cuases posessions to be limited and gives teams less opportunities to score. The deficit was meant to imply at the beginning of the game and not during. Sorry.

Belfry 35-7.

In order for the cards to pull the upset. They have to hold onto the ball, limit mistakes, and win the field position battle. This is a tall order against any quality oponnent, let alone the Pirates of Pond Creek. It will be a fun game and an exciting time for Sheldon Clark fans. Coach Shawn Hager is in his second regional championship of his coaching career. Good luck Cards

I worded it poorly... it was meant to refer to the 5 TD disparity I was talking about. SC's slow style cuases posessions to be limited and gives teams less opportunities to score. The deficit was meant to imply at the beginning of the game and not during. Sorry.
No problem, you're allowed one mistake per week. You must be perfect from here on out until Sunday. :lol:

 

I may have misunderstood what you were saying.

Belfry too much for Sheldon Clark. Belfry 42 SC 7 Ivan Lee has a field day.

One thing for sure, Sheldon Clark has absolutely nothing to lose in this one. They've already exceeded most of their fan's expectations. Anything more will be gravy.

 

The Cardinals could be quite a handful if the players are in the right mindset. :sssh:

SC will have to come out +2 on turnover's. Key to this game will be SC scoring on their first possession and then playing off that. I would expect an onside kick when its not expected. Hager and his staff will switch alot of things around from last game on the D side of the ball and wouldnt be surprised to see some of that offense we ran in the 2nd half against Mason.

Cards-35

Belfry-29 in o.t

Pirates cruise, 49-6.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.