Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup County Football Coach

Featured Replies

Here is a thought for Zimmer, let the youth league winner each year go coach the high school team. :D
There is a couple of them that would probably be really good high school coaches.
  • Replies 436
  • Views 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope one of them is not the coach at Wurtland a few years ago that ran a hook and lateral, when they were up 30 on Raceland:fight:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Maybe the OLD WARRIOR would come out of retirement; I wonder if the cleat marks that Don Gullett left on him have healed yet.:creepy:

I hope one of them is not the coach at wurtland a few years ago that ran a hook and lateral, when they were up 30 on raceland:fight:
:laugh: I wasnt talking about that guy, we all know he isnt qualified.
Maybe the OLD WARRIOR would come out of retirement; I wonder if the cleat marks that Don Gullett left on him have healed yet.:creepy:
:lol: Thats funny right there.

I think I love you COUPON:sssh:

I want to apologize for leaving the dance team off my list,which also is coached by a non-teacher,but unlike the others they could be doing it for the money.::confused:

I think I like you Zimmer, but you do need to update your photo. Gullett would be the right choice, but he's from the wrong end you know. Cincinnati HOFer, and most likely a MLB HOFer if not for the bad arm. I'm not sure he coached little league, so that might rule him out.

I agree and when that person is decided upon he needs to be given all the tools that it takes to make a program successful and not be handcuffed at the knees or you are just setting the program up for continued failure. I truly believe that is one of the main reasons our program has a 41% winning average.

 

I am just an outsider but I believe that is pretty much correct as well. Good luck to GCHS in getting the coach that you want and good luck next season in all of your games. (except for the Raceland game of course ;)).

 

Also, jmo but I believe they may better going completely outside the program and the area to search for another coach.

At any rate, whoever it is had better have thick skin and be willing to put some people in their place and tell them that it is his program, that he wants their support but he was hired as head coach and that he will run the football program.

Thanks for the kudos SIDER ,just trying to make a point that being a teacher does not necessarily make u a good coach. By the way sider I didnt like u at first, but ur startin to come around.:ylsuper:

As u can tell im purty smart, see im wearin a hard hat!!!!!!!!!:banana:

 

:lol: Hey popeye, Welcome to BGP! I just had to tell you that I love your avatar. Zimmer is one of my all time favorite baseball men.:thumb::lol:

ZIMS COOL:thumb:

Let's get back to discussing the thread.

I am just an outsider but I believe that is pretty much correct as well. Good luck to GCHS in getting the coach that you want and good luck next season in all of your games. (except for the Raceland game of course ;)).

 

Also, jmo but I believe they may better going completely outside the program and the area to search for another coach.

At any rate, whoever it is had better have thick skin and be willing to put some people in their place and tell them that it is his program, that he wants their support but he was hired as head coach and that he will run the football program.

 

This is a must. If they hire a "yes sir" guy or someone that is not hardcore determined to do the job that he was hired to do then it will be very likely things will not change.

[/b]

 

This is a must. If they hire a "yes sir" guy or someone that is not hardcore determined to do the job that he was hired to do then it will be very likely things will not change.

 

That was my point. :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.