Greenup County Football Coach

recpark

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I like you Zimmer, but you do need to update your photo. Gullett would be the right choice, but he's from the wrong end you know. Cincinnati HOFer, and most likely a MLB HOFer if not for the bad arm. I'm not sure he coached little league, so that might rule him out.

I agree and when that person is decided upon he needs to be given all the tools that it takes to make a program successful and not be handcuffed at the knees or you are just setting the program up for continued failure. I truly believe that is one of the main reasons our program has a 41% winning average.

I am just an outsider but I believe that is pretty much correct as well. Good luck to GCHS in getting the coach that you want and good luck next season in all of your games. (except for the Raceland game of course ;)).

Also, jmo but I believe they may better going completely outside the program and the area to search for another coach.

At any rate, whoever it is had better have thick skin and be willing to put some people in their place and tell them that it is his program, that he wants their support but he was hired as head coach and that he will run the football program.

I am just an outsider but I believe that is pretty much correct as well. Good luck to GCHS in getting the coach that you want and good luck next season in all of your games. (except for the Raceland game of course ;)).

Also, jmo but I believe they may better going completely outside the program and the area to search for another coach.

At any rate, whoever it is had better have thick skin and be willing to put some people in their place and tell them that it is his program, that he wants their support but he was hired as head coach and that he will run the football program.

This is a must. If they hire a "yes sir" guy or someone that is not hardcore determined to do the job that he was hired to do then it will be very likely things will not change.